Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back to blogging!

I've been on hiatus for a while as a result of the semester ending, and a trip to Venice and Rome through the School of Visual Arts Masters Workshop.


While we were listening to a lecture about typeface in Rome, this slide came up and of course I couldn't help but take a photo. Translated literally, it means "abortion soar."

I felt this was the break I needed to get some insight, step out of my every day routine and attempt to see more clearly. I also wanted to spark some new ideas for my thesis, potentially.

I met Cristina Chiappini and I am now emailing her about her work.

I will be back to blogging and tweeting regularly.



If you are just beginning to read my blog, here is the first post that briefly describes the purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment