Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thesis

I'm currently a Graduate student at Pratt Institute, pursuing a Masters degree in Communications Design, with an emphasis on digital. For my Thesis, I plan to create a design solution that will educate and empower people to take action to ensure that women's reproductive rights are not relinquished.

In my blog I will report my findings specifically with regard to interactive design and inspiration, and the topic of reproductive rights including current events, case studies,  and history.

To be clear: I am pro-choice.
To be additionally clear: I am open to comments expressing other points of view, but please keep it at science and something I can relate to. I respect the institution of religion and each person's right to practice according to his/her own choosing. However, I do not currently practice anything (as can be said for many Americans) and being that there are many religions practiced all over the world, I cannot relate to a Christian argument any more than a Buddhist can relate to an Atheist's argument.



Thanks, and I look forward to learning more through this process.

Hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment