Friday, April 15, 2011

What is YOUR experience with your reproductive rights?



As one can imagine, as I'm writing my thesis one of the things I need to synthesize is my information and support my position with interviews and the experiences of Americans around me. Which brings me to my question....

Have you ever had an experience that involved:

  • the morning after pill/emergency contraception?
  • abortion?
  • a legitimate pregnancy scare?
  • other...?

You can comment, comment anonymously, or feel free to send me an email and I will be sure to keep your story confidential. I have no intention of using any real names so if you have a preference for what fictitious name you'd like me to use let me know. 


Please include the following:
  • Fictitious name (if you have a preference)
  • Age
  • Description of what happened
  • What state it happened in
  • Date of occurrence


If you are just beginning to read my bloghere is the first post that briefly describes the purpose.

2 comments:

  1. While I don't have a personal story, I wanted to provide you with a new development for your research. There is a new morning after pill called ella that is effective for 5 days after contraceptive failure and women can have it prescribed online and shipped next day :) Great step for women's reproductive rights! No more waiting rooms or strange looks at the pharmacy!

    http://www.kwikmed.com/morningafterpill.asp

    ReplyDelete