Thursday, March 10, 2011

interactive pieces

In class today I got some more direction as to what more I should be researching as I move forward in my design thesis process.

Here is an example of an interesting interactive design that promotes the collection of change for a charity in London, 2009:

This clip is from 2008. This man is at Hartford airport, interacting with projections of umbrellas made of rose petals:


Apple interactive in Berlin:

Adobe CS3 interactive piece - Union Sq, NYC:



Not sure where this is from, but I suggest listening to this on mute. The concept is great, but the cameraman's laugh is pretty annoying:


And this one incorporates random human sounds:

http://vimeo.com/5269088
(made with open frameworks.)



If you are just beginning to read my blog, here is the first post that briefly describes the purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment