Sunday, March 20, 2011

Memorable Ad Campaigns

I polled my friends on facebook, and here are some of the campaigns they were unable to forget:

Mentose, the freshmaker!
why it's memorable: catchy and/or funny


Make 7UP yours!
why it's memorable: funny


Huggies Jeans Diapers
why it's memorable: creepy



Optimum Triple Play
why it's memorable: annoying


My Life. My Card (Amex)
why it's memorable: celebrity?


Freecreditreport.com
why it's memorable: annoying

iPad
why it's memorable: the song is INCREDIBLY annoying

Old Spice guy
why it's memorable: hilarious!




Conclusion: While I don't really see how I can take the humorous route with my design solution, I might consider taking the annoying route. However, I don't want to stir up annoyed feelings with regard to my design, but with regard to the bigger picture and empower people to want to raise their voices as a result of the experience they have with said design.


If you are just beginning to read my blog, here is the first post that briefly describes the purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment