Monday, March 21, 2011

Pro Life Campaigns

McCain, 2008



Woodrow Wilcox Pro-Life Campaign
(running against Pete Visclosky for democratic candidate for first congressional district, Indiana)
2/22/10




Abigail Reilly, 2006
(no idea who this woman is)




This is just more proof as to how INSANELY CRAZY some pro-lifers are:
May 7, 2006




This one is particularly graphic. It's difficult to take this video seriously when there are fundamental grammatical and spelling  errors. It definitely undermines the entire effort on the part of the person who put it together. Finally, all these images do is gross me out. That's it.







This guy was under "Abortion is Wrong" seach, but clearly is being extremely sarcastic. I think it's funny.





These are a few of the videos and campaigns that I found. It was no surprise to me that, especially the videos created by crazy idealogical wackos, try to prey on peoples' fears with guilt and the use of words like 'slaughter.' 

I still like my idea of an interactive piece in which some objects (pair of hands, republican elephant, etc.) remains in contact with the figure mentioned in a previous post.


If you are just beginning to read my blog, here is the first post that briefly describes the purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment