Sunday, March 20, 2011

Snibbe Interactive


I found this interactive video on the website for snibbeinterative.com. This company looks very interesting, and seeing this video definitely sparked some ideas for what I'd like to create for my design solution.

Still out on the streets of a city (I'm thinking of NYC right now) it would be amazing to have an interavtive piece in which a person first indicates their sex by a choice on the screen, then their body is scanned, the reproductive organs are shown (the rest of the body is merely an outline) and a pair of hands, or GOP elephants follow the figure around no matter where they move, attempting to physically gain control of their reproductive organs.


For my own information:
Snibbe Interactive
1073 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
+1 415 822 144









If you are just beginning to read my blog, here is the first post that briefly describes the purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment